Festival Park, located at the corner of Ray Avenue and Rowan Street in downtown Fayetteville, has been described as the “crown jewel of downtown.” Consisting of 14 acres, it opened in April 2007, and created a class venue consistent with the quality of life that is our community’s hallmark.
Festival Park offers:
- An infrastructure for special event vendor booths to include power and water on a creatively patterned pavement promenade that enables quick planning and set-up for festivals
- A main stage that can accommodate performances and events on its 40’ x 66’ surface
- Grass lawn seating for intimate groups as well as large crowds for community celebrations ranging in the thousands
- Support areas to include backstage dressing rooms, loading dock, concession area and public restroom
- Pedestrian walkways that tie into a creek trail
Festival Park is available for rent for your special event. Call 433-1547 for fees and availability.
For a list of events in Fayetteville and Cumberland County (including those in Festival Park), view the Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau event calendar.