Junior Official Program
This 3-part program is open to ages 14-18 and will focus on the following:
- Level 100 will focus on Life Skills training involving decision-making, conflict resolution, team building, customer service and communication.
- Level 200 will focus on athletic officiating philosophies, rule enforcement, exams, mechanics, and film review.
- Level 300 will focus on the field/court practicum exercises with live scrimmages.
Prospective officials must complete each level in order to advance to the next phase. Upon completion of all 3 levels, graduates have the opportunity to officiate youth games in the FCPR program and earn CASH!
Register at any recreation center.
- Football/Soccer/Volleyball: June 1-Aug. 1
- Basketball: Aug. 1-Oct. 1
- Baseball/Softball: Jan. 1-March 1
- Boys and Girls; 14-18 yrs; Free