Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of activities where food and drink for participants and spectators are offered for purchase. Examples include 6-8 week seasonal sports leagues, one-day special events and weekend/special tournaments.
As a service to the public, Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks and Recreation Department provides opportunities for concessions at various activities such as youth and adult regular season/tournament games, weekend tournaments, special events, recreation center programs or rentals.
All vendors must be contracted by the City of Fayetteville before providing concessions to the public
Before a new vendor is contracted the following steps should be taken (found in the Concession and Vendor Guidelines Brochure):
- A letter of interest and formal bid must be submitted to the City of Fayetteville's Purchasing Department, in response to a bid posting
- Vendor must be able to provide insurance in the amounts listed in the Concession and Vendor Guidelines
- Vendor must meet all Cumberland County Health Department guidelines to include any necessary health permits
Anyone who rents a facility can provide concessions at their activity, even if a vendor is under contract for that location.
- The renter's concession fee is $50 per field/facility per day and must be collected at the same time as the rental fee is paid
- All requirements remain the same as a contracted vendor and include
- the same amount of insurance
- following health department guidelines/health permits to include types of foods sold
- responsible to collect litter generated by concessions
Interested vendors should CLICK HERE to be notified of future bid opportunities.