Effective March 27, 2020: FCPR playgrounds, outdoor basketball courts and the skate park are closed to the public to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Parks and trails remain open. Use caution and practice social distancing.
Effective March 25, 2020: FCPR facilities are closed to public access. FCPR will conduct business over the phone and online. General Information: 910-433-1547; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.fcpr.us. FCPR has postponed all department organized programs, activities, athletics, special events and rentals through April 30. FCPR will not take any additional shelter or room reservations until after May 31. FCPR staff will contact and work with affected individuals and groups to reschedule or refund at a later date. As conditions change, the status of these postponements and closures will be re-evaluated.
ALL ATHLETIC PROGRAMS ARE POSTPONED THROUGH APRIL 30, 2020.
1. Tournament begins the week after the regular season ends. All teams will play in the tournament. Exception: 8U sports and *non-traditional sports will not have tournaments.
2."Is the game rained out?" Call 306-7325
2. Check us out on the web: fcpr.us; twitter.com/parksrecreation; facebook.com/fcpr.us
3. Registration for baseball, softball, indoor soccer is January & February.
4. Registration for football, soccer, cheer, volleyball, fall baseball, fall softball is June & July.
5. Registration for basketball is October & November.
6. Want to be a referee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Please don't forget...HAVE FUN!
*NON-TRADITIONAL SPORTS - SUMMER BASKETBALL, SUMMER VOLLEYBALL, FALL BASEBALL, FALL SOFTBALL - WE DO NOT KEEP SCORE, WON-LOSS RECORDS OR PLAY TOURNAMENTS.